Letting Your Property
ADM Offers over 16 years experience in the letting industry, we’re well placed to help our landlords to let their properties quickly and at the best possible price.
We also ensure that your let meets Safety standards and protecting you as a landlord. We offer two services, ‘fully managed’ or ‘let only’.
Our Fully Managed Service
With our fully managed service, you can rest assured that everything to do with the letting of your property is taken care of.
Doing everything that is needed to enjoy a successful and profitable let.
We arrange the viewings, meet the prospect to be tenants, we will finding you the right tenants to match your property and performing all of the general letting services, such as referees, credit checks, landlords checks, employers references, character reference to name a few.
We then make sure that your property is properly looked after, managing the day to day maintenance, conducting regular inspections and dealing with any issues that may arise on your behalf.
You will get all the benefits of renting out a property, but save yourself time and hassle by letting us manage it for you.
We will keep you up to date on any issues that have risen in the property.
ADM Let Only Service
Should you decide that you want to take a more hands on role and manage your rentedproperty yourself, we will still be very happy to secure tenants for you.
Whether you choose the ‘Fully Managed’ or ‘Let Only’ service we will find you the best tenants and get you the best possible price:
WE FIND YOU THE RIGHT TENANTS BY:
- Produce quality property particulars with measurements
- Taking photographs to show your property at its very best
- Advertising extensively - locally and nationally
- Accompanied viewings
ADM LETTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive tenant vetting including credit and reference checks with home let referencing and further in house checks.
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and the inventories
- Rent guarantee and legal expenses packages available on quotes by homlet
- Check-in to the property, utility changeovers and hand over of keys
- First month’s rent collection and arrangements for future direct payments
- Payment of deposit in to Government approved custodial tenancy deposit scheme DPS
- Return hand over at the end of the tenancy
"We shopped around when we were choosing our estate agent. I wanted a company that understood how important the sale of our house was to us, a company that cared. It seemed we were 'business' to many of them and nothing more... Until I meet Alethea at ADM residential. I knew from the minute I met her we would use her company and I haven't been disappointed once. She's efficient, a fantastic communicator, caring and professional. We were in safe hands. I can't recommend ADM highly enough. It's like business as it's used to be- personal. Fantastic. Look no further for your estate agents - you've found them here."