Covid Guidance For Attendance At A Sale Or Rental Viewing.(Tested Positive) If you have tested positive for the Coronavirus or are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus then we cannot attend the appointment at this time, you must cancel the appointed and make arrangements to re book.
With the increase in people testing positive for Covid 19 we would like to remind everyone about some simple ways to prevent the spread of the virus and to ensure all our customers are kept safe at all times.
- We ask each home seller or landlord as to their preference for visitors wearing a mask and encourage and would encourage that all visitors to do so.
- If unsure, please contact the estate agency office whether you are required to wear a face mask at the individual properties you are visiting.
- Visitors are politely asked to not touch items within the home they are visiting this is to keep the contamination down to a minimum.
- By all means ask questions about the property whilst attending the viewing. It is likely that the ADM Residential representative will ask for feedback via your PropertyFile access emailed to you.
- The agent will follow up your viewing as well within 24 hours again you can also email via PropertyFile at any time after this viewing.
We thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines and ask you help us to help you keep safe in these unprecedented times.
"With adm you have the choice of what to rent or what to buy! I rent a two bedroom town house and before I moved in! It had Been lived in for 8 years! Yes bit worse for ware but landlord had no hesitation in decorating! Great service from ADM RESIDENTIAL! Very helpful and will bend over backwards to find you a place at the budget you can afford!"